Terms and Conditions - Taranet Complementary Therapies for Animals
Product and Advertisement Orders
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered, or publication of your advert on the Taranet website, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in the 'Returns page'.
Non-acceptance of a Product or Advertising order may be a result of one of the following
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Advertisement deemed to be inappropriate by Taranet (we reserve the right to refuse any advert)
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- Non-existent address provided on the order
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Your failure to agree to pay any postal charges.
Complementary Therapies for Animals Advice
All enquiries seeking advice on holistic therapies for animals (e.g. locating a therapist, training options, etc) will be responded to as soon as possible, and usually no later than 4 working days. Occasionally there maybe exceptions to this.
No charge is made for anyone requiring advice. Please note that as we are not Veterinary Surgeon's we cannot provide a diagnosis or treatment options for your animal. If anyone is worried about the health of an animal, we always recommend you seek professional veterinary advice urgently.
Social Media Marketing Coaching and Training
- To book a course or coaching programme, you must complete a booking form, available via email (info @ taranet. co.uk).
- Payment must be made in full with your booking for the training/coaching session(s).
- We accept online payments via Paypal. You do not require a PayPal account to pay, you can just enter your card details on the PayPal website and the transaction will be processed like an ordinary credit/debit card payment.
- If the Consumer Protection (Distant Selling) Regulations apply, you shall have the right to cancel your booking without any liability within 7 days of the booking date, provided that services have not commenced and are not due to commence in this period. Cancellation fees shall apply to clients as follows:
Cancel over 21 calendar days in advance of the course/training session - 50% of the course/training fee to be payable (50% refund).
- Taranet reserves the right to cancel any training course/coaching session without any liability. If in the unfortunate event that a course/coaching has to be cancelled by Taranet, then Taranet will offer an alternative date or provide a 100% refund. Taranet will not reimburse any travel or other expenses that the client may have incurred.
- We do not pay for any travel, accommodation costs or other expenses that you may incur.
- The supply of Social Media coaching/training sessions by Taranet provides no guarantee as to the Return on Investment to be gained for the Client, and Taranet cannot be liable for any content shared with the public, with reference to the Client.